Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

My Book of the Month

My book of the month is Peak. The book Peak was written by Roland Smith. This book will peak your attention because it is very exciting and suspensful. The main point of my book is that the main character, Peak Marcello, is trying to become the youngest person to climb Mt. Everest. I am reading this book because every event in it has grabbed my attention with a little comedy mixed in, making it the ideal book that I want to read. I would give this book a 9 out of 10 because all of the scenes in the book are very interesting and the author gives this book a little twist instead of the normal book, making it a must-read. This book is also appropraite for all ages because there is no violence and all the events would hook any reader of any age.

flickriver.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog for quarter 2! Your posts are interesting and so well-written. Thank you for always putting your best effort into whatever you do!
    100 A+

    ReplyDelete