Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome Back Blog

Our class is now moving into Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe where we will be looking at their works and what they have done. I think that reading some of their works will be very interesting and unique, which is good. But I think reading short stories from famous authors helps us understand what these people tried to do in their work to give it a twist on words and phrases. So reading these stories will be somewhat difficult but also very interesting at the same time. William Shakesspeare's works will be the most interesting to look at. He is famous for all of the unique twists in his works and I think it will be cool to see it in his writing. I am also looking forward to seeing the life of Edgar Allan Poe and seeing what he did in his life. I knoiw his life was full of mischeif and I wanted to see how it turned out. I do not know much about Shakespeare's A Mid Summer Night's Dream, but it sounds like a unique book to read.


I do not have a picture of or relating to myself at school, so I just used a general picture of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment