Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Unique Profile

My name is Adam B and I came from St. Joan of Arc in Aberdeen where I was there for 9 years from kindergarten through eighth grade. I play baseball in the spring and I play basketball in the winter. I also like to play tennis in my free time and play touch football with my friends. I also like going to the beach which I went to this past summer with my family. I have one brother and one sister who currently goes to John Carroll. I also have a golden retriever named Taffy. I also enjoy watching baseball games and going to baseball stadiums to watch my favorite teams too. My goals for this school year is to keep up my good grades that I had throughout middle school and to make some new friends since I am around more new people. My favorite baseball team is the Orioles and my favorite football team is the Ravens. Another thing I enjoy is going on the computer and playing online games. In school, I would like to join the newspaper club to help create the school newspaper. This is my profile and this is what I do.
inventorspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment