Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

25 Random Facts About Me

1. I hate standing in long lines.
2. Before a big game, I usually pray to God for a good outcome.
3. I always try to go outside in my free time.
4. I learn something new every day.
5. I am more of a morning person.
6. I have gone to the Outer Banks of North Carolina every year since since 2006.
7. I share my bedroom with my brother.
8. I play baseball in the spring and basketball in the winter.
9. I have seen horses close-up on the beach.
10. My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is cheeseburgers.
11. I have good relationships with all of my family except my sister.
12. I like when it it warm outside better than when it is cold. 
13. My friends and I always play either touch football or a game of basketball.
14. I have both a dog and a cat and my cat is overweight.
15. I did gymnastics when I was 3 years old.
16. I used to always procrastinate and do assignments at the last minute.
17. When I don't have a lot of homework or a sport to play, I like to relax and play video games.
18. I do not like shopping, unless it is at at a sport's store.
19. I go the grocery store every week with my dad.
20. The worst sight to see is when Joe Flacco gets sacked.
21. I have season tickets to the Aberdeen Ironbirds.
22. I also like to place tennis in my free time.
23. I do not like to speak in front of large crowds.
24. My favorite movie is Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
25. I always try to live life to the fullest, even if times in my life are tough.



No comments:

Post a Comment