Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Dream Paragraph

A couple of years back, I had a dream that I remembered. It started when my family and I decided we would go on vacation to the beach. So when we were all packed up and ready to leave, my family left without me! I tried to call my parents’ cell phones but they never came picked up or came back for me. So I went to my friend’s house to ask him if he could drive me there. In my dream though, he was my age. So he said yes and I got in his car and we were on our way. Since my friend did not know how to drive, he kept swerving in the road. Then, we got lost and were going in the wrong direction. Somehow we were now on a bridge. My friend then accidently drove off the bridge and we were heading for our doom into the river below. That is when I woke up right before we landed in the river. That dream I had was very strange, especially when my friend was driving, but that is how a lot of my dreams are. 
Microsoft Clip Art online

No comments:

Post a Comment