Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

New Semester Blog

Welcome readers to Semester 2 and also Quarter 3. Our class is still finishing up A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare  but we have almost finished it up. We will soon be reading the book Into the Wild after we have finished MND. MND has been great so far, but I am looking forward to reading a new book in class. I have learned that John Carroll is a great school for a student's education and that I have been getting used to the way things run at John Carroll every day. I have changed from September to now because I have gotten used to being in the environment here at this high school. My first semester at John Carroll was good and now I am looking forward to ending the year on a strong note with good grades and good effort in classes.

http://www.ploomy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/the-12-types-of-pickup-basketball-players-what-type-are-you.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment